Back from vacationing in Oregon



Flew up last Sunday the 25th to Portland. Met up with Judy and my nephew Jeff picked us up for the drive to Forest Grove where her sis Jill & BIL Barry live in this charming small town.






Wishing I had more time, but Elkie is in heat and I am having to adjust our schedules accordingly. Elkie's 11 month today birthday...here is her birthday toy. This is a video but I forgot to save it as such....


Here are Judy & I in front of there house as we leave to return home on the 31st.



More shots from Oregon and the Ruestle Winery where we stayed for 3 nights in their carriage house. 




Comments

  1. Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing! 😁

    Good luck with the Hot Dog. 🌭

    😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of wonderful people and places... and of course, Elkie! Hope things go smoothly with her getting through the "heat".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so lazy...crazy storms last night! Elkie update.

June 12, 2021 - Learning every day