Do I know what I am doing...I think not.

 June 11, 2021

I am a refugee from SparkPeople. The best feature was making new friends across the world and the vicarious thrill of seeing into their lives. It felt good to get to know people on the level of intimacy blogging and commenting on each others posts provides. 


My first blog is about my pup... just 9 months old Golden Retriever / Lab cross. Her name is Elkie and she was 'known' on SparkPeople. Future service dog (I hope with a few tears) she is a love, smart as a whip and a canine vacuum cleaner, often inhaling things no dog should. 
We will be together through February 2022. I share raising her with another person. 

That's it, that's all...want to get moving on some other things and really needing to spend some time here to make it pretty and welcoming like ONEKIDSMOM. Please bear with me.

Comments

  1. Added your blog to the list over here:
    https://tinyurl.com/Maintain-weight-start-page

    🐶

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hiya, Elkie! Glad to see you're taking this all in stride. I've added your hu-mom's blog to my reading list and look forward to getting our "new" routines established with some friendly "old" faces, and maybe one day some new ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great to see more people coming here. What a beautiful dog! Hard to have to part.
    Looking forward to more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how Elkie has grown! So good to see you out here (hug)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new pup! We're all finding our way here and happy you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elkie, you are beautiful!! AND you are working with a beautiful human to be the very very best future service dog that is caninely possible!
    WATERMELLEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I really like about this blogger venue is the ability to directly reply to the comments of others, and potentially get a conversation going. Testing with you, Ellen, to see if you get notified of comment responses. Sorry to hijack your blog for the purpose, Debbie! But the more we figure this out, the better!

      Delete
    2. You can hijack this Spark refugee anytime...I am learning from you right now!

      Delete
  7. Golden Retriever / Lab cross sounds perfect for me when I'm ready for a service animal. I pray that is far in the future. I'm NanaNana another SPark refugee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't realize that Elkie just marked 9 months. Someone is going to be very fortunate to have Elke in their service. That's a labor of love there Deb. ~ JEANKNEE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so lazy...crazy storms last night! Elkie update.

Come One, Come All